After the New Update of Google Play Store, Freedom APK was not working and a pop-up appears saying that “there’s no connection, please check your connection”, with the retry button.
In this post, I am going to share three working methods which will work for sure. Please read the full post and follow the steps very carefully.
Fix Google Play Store No connection for Freedom APK
No doubt, Freedom APK is one of the most useful application to make the app in purchases without paying money to Google play store. But after the latest update of Google Play store, Users are getting an Error page on Google Play store that shows No Internet Connection due to which users are unable to access Google Play store services. Here, We are going to discuss three methods which may solve this issue.
Method 1: Using Root Explorer
- Rooted Android Device with Android 2.1+
- Install Root Explorer
How to Do:
- First of All, Open Root Explorer.
- Click on Root.
- Navigate Etc Folder and click on that Folder.
- Go down to find ‘hosts'(it will be in the middle of the list below gps.conf) , long press it, and delete it. You may copy it to sd card before deleting because it may require later.
P.S: Don’t forget to copy it to your SD card if anything goes wrong.
Method 2: Edit Host File
If you are unable to solve the issue with 1st method then here is the second method that you can try.
- Follow the Method 1 till third step.
- After navigating to the host file, Long press on it and open it with text editor.
- Delete all data and content, Paste 127.0.0.1 localhost there.
Method 3: Clear Google Play Store app Cache & App Data
- First of all, go to settings >>> Applications >>> Google Play Store app
- Now Click on force stop and then clear data.
- Relaunch Google Play Store App.